Monday, May 07, 2007

filler

I know I haven't been blogging lately, but that's because I've been busy with... stuff.

I've been hanging out with Sarah and two other close friends a lot recently, and even then, I still miss them a helluva lot. There's nothing quite like having a really good conversation with a close friend. It's a pity that good conversation is often overlooked and underappreciated, particularly in favor of "let's do something" - and here, you're forgiven if you let your imagination run amok.

My mom has also been a huge pain in the rear end, to put it lightly. I guess I'll never get to grow up in her eyes. Yet, I can't always be the 15-year-old teen who's willing to jump into a pool full of eels and whatnots just for the hell of it - fact of the matter is, I am going on to being 24 this year, I've lived overseas on my own for the last 3 years, and I think I am able to take care of myself, or at the very least, able to avoid trouble. After all, I did return from Montreal with nary a scratch and only about 30 kgs worth of philosophical reading material aka books. (What can I say? They are one of my few loves.)

In any case, for the few people who actually read this blog and its relatively and usually inane posts:

Sarah: You've been utterly fabulous. I think you know why.

Le Raine: You know you'd be included, that's a certainty. I think you know why too. Wonder Woman and Superman would be proud of you.

Siew Ling: Babe. You are... ugh. Disgustingly sweet. Not to mention always here for me. You're awesome too.

Everyone else: Can't believe you lasted this long in this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home