Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sarah!

I tell you, I wouldn't know what to do without Sarah. She is such a dear to me that I just have no idea how to express what I want to say. Truly.
Somehow we started talking about my Convocation, and how I wouldn't attend it if no one was coming. And she had this to say:

I was struggling with my logic proofs just before dinner. Totally stuck. I was cursing under my breath. Yes, I was *that* frustrated. I decided to let them go for now while I had dinner. When I got back, I was still stuck. Trapped in all corners. So I thought I'll ask Sarah how she was. After bitching to Sarah about how I was stressed over them, she just said, give it time.

I attempted them right after she said that... and in about 25 mins, I solved every single one of them. I don't know if it was just dinner, or if I simply needed to look away, or if it was her. I'm tempted to think it was her.

Can't help but love her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home