Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I just realized that most - if not all - of my posts tend to be either updates on my routine life, or about me ranting about some weird shit. So I thought I'd do something different this time (this ought to count as an update, since it's been ages since I last posted anything).

Sarah: Honestly babe, there's something about you that just simply draws people to you. You're like... an extraordinarily heavy celestial object, creating a huge dent in the space-time continuum. Not to say that you're fat or anything, just that you simply... attract people to you. I wonder if it's genetic, because I sure as hell didn't get that gene. You know I would do anything for you, and I'm still lost as to what I could do for you while I'm here, short of typing words that to me, seem to be losing their significance the more I use them. What can I say? I miss you tons though - funny why I do, because we didn't exactly hang out a lot when I was back. Words elude me, and are insufficient to express what I really mean.

Glen: Dude. Dude. The shit has indeed hit the fan this time, no? I've said most of the things that needed to be said, and done the things that you've asked. I don't know if it'll work, but I'm crossing all the fingers and toes that I have. If anything, you should be with her. But that's not my call to make, nor is it something that I can effect much of a change on. Dude, no matter what, you're still in my circle of uber close friends. Don't worry about that, or if you're inconveniencing me. We're friends: you know you can depend on me. Well, except when it comes to dealing with stupid people.

Siew Ling: Dear, dear Siew Ling. (Somehow, words seem to fail me now. Could be because my stomach is growling and I've said so much already.) You remind me of those matryoshka dolls. You know, one of those Russian nested dolls? Why? I guess it's because even though you have a really awesome outer shell, the inside, however small, is even more intricate. I'm glad that things are fine now, and that your guitar lessons are working out. 8 more days to the hols, 8 more weeks of university.

Le Raine: Oddly enough, I still feel close to you even though we rarely communicate these days. I don't really understand why, and at this point in time (Shut up, stomach. I'll feed you later. Quit whining.), I don't really care about the reason - which actually says a lot to me. Since I've compared the other two girls to something, you're no exception either. Whenever you're in my thoughts, I tend to associate that image with a librarian who's a closet party animal. Admittedly, you would make a hot librarian (I would think so anyway)... so I guess it'll work out anyway. Why? I guess I'm trying to congeal the concept of intelligence/reading and partying into one hot package.

Gerald: Dude. Dude. Hahahahaha. Nice mindfuck there - she totally didn't see it coming. I don't understand how, or why, we've bonded through the Internet. And yet we have. I am totally looking forward to crushing your ass in chess while getting mine handed to me in some computer game. But remember: I have a driving licence no matter how many times you hand my ass to me. Dude. Hahahahaha. I think you're really sweet (no, I'm not trying to get into your pants - mine are fine), especially the way you treat her. Loyal too. I don't see that often any longer. Try not to lose it as you mature into a fine young man. I think you will, but try not to.

That's about it.

Oh yes, people, I've finished Withered 3. I am currently in the process of polishing it up - like how you would polish a pet rock (shut up Sarah. I don't know why pet rocks are on my mind these days. Maybe I have a secret fetish for pet rocks who are into philosophy.). But it's done, it's got two titles that are running to be used, and I'll pick one soon enough. Unless there's someone who wants to name it. Let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home