Friday, January 12, 2007

thank you

If you've found your way here, then I'm assuming that you've either read "Withered" on either Siew Ling's or this blog, and you're looking for more stories. Well, I guess you'll just have to wait till either of the blogs' owners decide to post up the next installment - "Trail".

In the event that you absolutely want something to read, there's a poem underneath the crap on the sidebar. You can't miss it.

In the event that you're really here because you want me to write something that's personalized for you/your loved one (hey, nothing says "I love you" like an personalized poem - and I personalize them in unique ways), just leave me a comment in any post, or tag me on that... board thing. Chatterbox or whatever its called. I'll then post it on my blog in a week, 10 days or so. (Hey, inspiration isn't exactly forthcoming all the time.) If you'd rather keep it private, then leave your email address, and I'll email it to you. Naturally, this is all free - I'm writing because I want to.

But what I want to say, to you, my dear reader, is thank you - for everything. For reading "Withered". For liking it. For commenting on it. For thinking about it.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home