publication
It's my pleasure to announce that I've secured publication of one of my stories. It's nothing stunning in the publishing world, but it means the world (and more!) to me.
A new friend, Siew Ling, has graciously published an old work of mine on her journal for all the world - and more importantly, you - to read.
Siew Ling, thank you for your words of encouragement. I probably would have never finished my story without your words, your help, and your concern for my creative pieces. I am thoroughly amazed and utterly in awe of the way you read my work, and critiqued them. As far as I know, no one has ever done that for me. No one.
All I can say is that this year is starting out on a really good note for me: two muses (one's always in my head - she lives there; the other... well, you know who you are if you read this), three new fans (Siew Ling, Le Raine and Gerald), a new story, publication of an old one, and ideas/scenes sprouting in my head for stories. On a personal and creative note, I hope that this persists throughout the year, and that I'll be able to write as I once did.
And who knows? One day, I might just write a story that'll hook just one more enthusiastic fan.
And I hope it'll be you.
P.S. I changed the poem at the bottom of the sidebar. It's not a new one, but it's original. Can't ask for too much. :) Comments would be much appreciated - as would flames.
A new friend, Siew Ling, has graciously published an old work of mine on her journal for all the world - and more importantly, you - to read.
Siew Ling, thank you for your words of encouragement. I probably would have never finished my story without your words, your help, and your concern for my creative pieces. I am thoroughly amazed and utterly in awe of the way you read my work, and critiqued them. As far as I know, no one has ever done that for me. No one.
All I can say is that this year is starting out on a really good note for me: two muses (one's always in my head - she lives there; the other... well, you know who you are if you read this), three new fans (Siew Ling, Le Raine and Gerald), a new story, publication of an old one, and ideas/scenes sprouting in my head for stories. On a personal and creative note, I hope that this persists throughout the year, and that I'll be able to write as I once did.
And who knows? One day, I might just write a story that'll hook just one more enthusiastic fan.
And I hope it'll be you.
P.S. I changed the poem at the bottom of the sidebar. It's not a new one, but it's original. Can't ask for too much. :) Comments would be much appreciated - as would flames.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home