Tuesday, December 19, 2006

me

I am who I am - I cannot not be myself. Part of me, and of my personality, is questioning. I ask questions about everything: why is it like this? must it necessarily be like that? how so? The list goes on.

I'm sorry if you feel that my questions make you uncomfortable, or cause you to experience any negative feelings. But I'm not sorry for questioning, because that is part of who I am, and I certainly am not sorry about myself.

I am who I am.

Certainly, I could simply accept anything and everything that is thrown at me, or said to my face, but that does not stop me from questioning - the only difference then would be the verbal manifestation of me actually saying the question.

I cannot change this part of myself, because it is me. And I thought you knew that I had this aspect in my personality.

I now know that I was wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home