Thursday, October 19, 2006

films

You know, for all the things that I dislike about where I come from, it's got some really good films. It's just too bad that films and its related brethren of arts in general aren't exactly something popular in Singapore, what with all their censorship nonsense.

I am honestly surprised at the standard of recent films coming out of Singapore, and can only hope for better stuff in the near future.

There is one problem though. I can't watch them.

Being 10000000000000000 miles away from Singapore makes it hard to catch locally produced films. So if you know where I can obtain a copy for no money whatsoever, please please please tell me where to get them, or if you're willing to share them with me, I'll be eternally grateful.

Some films that I want to watch/re-watch: Be With Me, 4:30, Mee Pok Man, 12 Storeys, Army Daze.

And oh, if you've noticed anything new/different about me, don't hesitate to ask me what it means. I'm trying to understand and to learn to cope with it... it's really hard though. Previously, I could rationalize it, but now that I've admitted that it is indeed a part of me, it's been frustrating. It's really hard to live now that I know I have it. It's just so damn frustrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home