update
Here they are - just two pictures of my room (from one static angle), a view from my only window of the Mont-Royal, and a recent spectacular sunset. I'll probably take more pictures of my apartment and my room (from different angles this time) tomorrow, and upload them whenever.

My room

My room - again

My roommate's kitty at my window

View from my window

The recent sunset

Street leading to my place

Garden of a house on abovementioned street

Bench outside supermarket that we go to - it's 30 secs walk away
Right. Now that that's out of the way, maybe I can talk a wee bit about what's been going on since then. Honestly, there's nothing much going on in my life right now. There's school (just one solitary class), routine living (i.e. supermarketing, paying bills, playing games, reading, watching bad TV) and basically just enjoying my first summer in Montreal.
Summer in Montreal is pretty fun, if you've got an enthusiastic bunch of friends and a wad of money lying around. There's the Just for Laughs Festival (costs money), there's the Montreal Grand Prix (costs even more money), there's the Jazz Fest (some cost money, some don't), and there's... well, there's the International Flora Montreal thing (totally free). There's also the International Fireworks festival down at La Ronde, but that's pretty out of the way, I think. Not sure if it's free. I do have the money and I am willing to spend it, but my roommate is... well, he's a little... different. He's big-sized - standing beside him, I'm way skinnier than the word malnourished, so he's not really into walking around and stuff. So yeah, basically I'm stuck with some money, no friends to go do fun stuff with, and a bunch of new novels and short stories to read. I guess it could be worse.
So I guess once in my life, I'm really taking it easy. Really easy. I remember my JC times when I wasn't copying tutorials that I would be reading about some issue or topic, like the occult, or quantum mechanics, or just some novel. Those were the days... I kinda miss them. Not that I miss being in JC, mind you. I wouldn't want to go back there again. That would suck.
In any case, I haven't been spending a lot of time online either - which you (I'm just going to assume that if you actually read this blog, you're someone relatively close to me, and so I would usually be talking to you if we were both online) should have noticed. I usually leave my laptop on, but I'm not always there in front of it.
Well, I don't know what else to say.

My room

My room - again

My roommate's kitty at my window

View from my window

The recent sunset

Street leading to my place

Garden of a house on abovementioned street

Bench outside supermarket that we go to - it's 30 secs walk away
Right. Now that that's out of the way, maybe I can talk a wee bit about what's been going on since then. Honestly, there's nothing much going on in my life right now. There's school (just one solitary class), routine living (i.e. supermarketing, paying bills, playing games, reading, watching bad TV) and basically just enjoying my first summer in Montreal.
Summer in Montreal is pretty fun, if you've got an enthusiastic bunch of friends and a wad of money lying around. There's the Just for Laughs Festival (costs money), there's the Montreal Grand Prix (costs even more money), there's the Jazz Fest (some cost money, some don't), and there's... well, there's the International Flora Montreal thing (totally free). There's also the International Fireworks festival down at La Ronde, but that's pretty out of the way, I think. Not sure if it's free. I do have the money and I am willing to spend it, but my roommate is... well, he's a little... different. He's big-sized - standing beside him, I'm way skinnier than the word malnourished, so he's not really into walking around and stuff. So yeah, basically I'm stuck with some money, no friends to go do fun stuff with, and a bunch of new novels and short stories to read. I guess it could be worse.
So I guess once in my life, I'm really taking it easy. Really easy. I remember my JC times when I wasn't copying tutorials that I would be reading about some issue or topic, like the occult, or quantum mechanics, or just some novel. Those were the days... I kinda miss them. Not that I miss being in JC, mind you. I wouldn't want to go back there again. That would suck.
In any case, I haven't been spending a lot of time online either - which you (I'm just going to assume that if you actually read this blog, you're someone relatively close to me, and so I would usually be talking to you if we were both online) should have noticed. I usually leave my laptop on, but I'm not always there in front of it.
Well, I don't know what else to say.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home