Thursday, June 29, 2006

final moments

I've more or less finished packing most of my stuff to move... but honestly, I don't really want to move. True, it's a great new apartment in an awesome neighbourhood, and my roommate is fun to hang out with. But for the last 2 years that I've been here, this little apartment on Lincoln Ave has been my home. It's a place where I rest, sleep, eat, dream, imagine, study - it's the place I live. And honestly, I don't want to leave.

While I was packing my stuff today, I found some sentimental things... and while going through them, well, emotions almost overwhelmed me. Sigh. Some things are hard to forget.

Oh well. I have about 500 gms worth of dark chocolate, 200 gms of lemon yogurt, and about 1/3 of a 2 litre Pepsi bottle to finish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home