Sunday, May 21, 2006

update

Just thought I'd blog a little, since it's been quite a while from my last update. There's been a fair bit going on, and I've been busy with stuff.

Anyway, after the finals, I've been working on my damn Logic paper. It was going fairly well, and on Sunday afternoon, I was re-doing my introduction to the paper when my hard disk drive literally died on me. Literally. Total physical failure. So yes, I lost everything: all my creative work over the last 5+ years, my personal data, my papers that I've written for university, my MP3s... everything. *sigh*

I sent it in to the computer store in school, and they got it fixed pretty quickly too. Nice to have IT people actually doing work quickly. Cost me a brand new hard disk drive, and C$171-something. Goodness, at that point in time, I was just happy to get my damn laptop back.

It's odd though, having to spend a few days without my laptop, and thus without any Internet. I spent a whole bunch of time reading and watching mindless TV programs. Daytime TV is REALLY bad - take my word for it. Yeah. I'm just glad to have it back though.

Hmm. I'm not sleeping much recently, so I'm lucky if I get around 5 continuous hours of sleep. Argh... whatever. Life's short - you gotta grab it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home