thoughts
Just got back from a short trip over Reading Week aka Spring Break. It was way better than I expected it to be.
Getting to travel always makes me happy - and sad. I love seeing new places, and new people... it's awesome. Over the last 10 days, I've experienced what university life in a different country is like, and have seen what it's like to be with someone. (I probably shouldn't mention any names here.)
Seeing them together... laughing, whispering (I never eavesdropped), talking... it really made me smile. I had forgotten what it's like to be with someone, but seeing them made me think about the good times when I was with someone. Sure, it also made me think about the breakups (both times), but maybe the risk is worth it. I honestly don't know any more.
He's an awesome guy, and that's saying the least. He's smart, funny (in a caustic way most of the time) and fun to hang out with. He's adventurous with almost everything, and willing to take risks - mostly. And I've seen a different side of him over the last week... he's hardworking, faithful, and very caring.
She's... great too. I can't really say much, cos' I haven't had the opportunity to spend much time with her. But from the time that I spent talking to her, it's obvious that she's fun to hang out with, spontaneous, and full of surprises. And boy, can she bake. Her muffins are good. She's a very warm and caring person too.
The both of them make an awesome couple, and I can't think of anyone more suited to each other. I sincerely hope that they'll be with each other for a long time. Seeing their smiles on their faces when they whisper to each other actually made me feel happy. (I admit that I was envious though. Absolutely green with envy.)
So dude (and your girl too, of course), make sure the both of you are happy, stay happy, and take good care of each other. That's all I ask for!
Getting to travel always makes me happy - and sad. I love seeing new places, and new people... it's awesome. Over the last 10 days, I've experienced what university life in a different country is like, and have seen what it's like to be with someone. (I probably shouldn't mention any names here.)
Seeing them together... laughing, whispering (I never eavesdropped), talking... it really made me smile. I had forgotten what it's like to be with someone, but seeing them made me think about the good times when I was with someone. Sure, it also made me think about the breakups (both times), but maybe the risk is worth it. I honestly don't know any more.
He's an awesome guy, and that's saying the least. He's smart, funny (in a caustic way most of the time) and fun to hang out with. He's adventurous with almost everything, and willing to take risks - mostly. And I've seen a different side of him over the last week... he's hardworking, faithful, and very caring.
She's... great too. I can't really say much, cos' I haven't had the opportunity to spend much time with her. But from the time that I spent talking to her, it's obvious that she's fun to hang out with, spontaneous, and full of surprises. And boy, can she bake. Her muffins are good. She's a very warm and caring person too.
The both of them make an awesome couple, and I can't think of anyone more suited to each other. I sincerely hope that they'll be with each other for a long time. Seeing their smiles on their faces when they whisper to each other actually made me feel happy. (I admit that I was envious though. Absolutely green with envy.)
So dude (and your girl too, of course), make sure the both of you are happy, stay happy, and take good care of each other. That's all I ask for!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home