Monday, October 17, 2005

update

It's odd... I feel that I haven't been doing much, and yet somehow or the other I've gotten things done. I just don't feel motivated to do anything. In any case, my presentation for Multiculturalism went fine. I do have the midterm (which is a takehome, but I only have 2 days to get it done) and the Epistemology presentation to prepare for next week.

I don't know why I'm like that. I feel sleepy when I read, I feel energetic when I'm trying to sleep. Argh. I don't even know what could be causing me to be this way. I was planning to get a lot done for this weekend, but as expected, I only got a little done. I only did what I absolutely had to, and nothing else.

It's hard to cheer myself up. Lately, I've only been happy when I'm in class, because then I don't think about anything else but school, and when I'm studying with my friends - again, for the same reason. I've also been having conversations with myself, but since I can actually doubt why I'm doing it, I doubt that I'm going nuts. Maybe it's mood swings or something. I don't know.

I wonder if it's worth it to patch things up with 'my parents'. Then again, I inevitably end up at the same few questions: is it possible for me to look past what they've done (or threatened to do)? is it possible for me to ignore everything else and truly not care? is it the right thing to do? I've also wondered about my own life: where I'm going, what I'm doing... and yes, about her. That's complicated too, and it's truly close to heart.

Ah well. Life goes on, doesn't it? Like it always does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home